The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) regulates over 3000 acupuncturists in the UK.
When you choose to visit a BAcC member you can be sure of:
- Extensive training (minimum of 3 years), including traditional acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and western biomedical sciences including anatomy, physiology and pathology.
- Compliance with current UK health and safety legislation.
- Full medical malpractice and public/products liability insurance cover.
- Expert practice skills maintained by following a mandatory individual programme of continuing professional development (CPD).
- Compliance with BAcC Code of Safe Practice and Code of Professional Conduct.
- Patient access to the BAcC complaints and disciplinary procedures.